Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ravelry ate me alive, and the world is unfair

I fell down the rabbit hole of Ravelry. I am feeling the love, people; more important, I am so excited and jazzed about knitting again it's hilarious. Clearly, the DEA will be stepping in and scheduling Ravelry any day now. The clapotis which has been languishing? Suddenly done with the 10th repeat of the straightaway. The slogalong socks? Done. Already into the 3rd, 24 row repeat of a new pattern. Planning to knit myself in a reality based (aka, not the largest size possible) sweater. Banging out felted boxes.

Ravelry should so totally come with a black box warning.

As for the world being unfair, Matilda has been here since Sunday. Monday I had to fly out on business. As I was driving to the airport, I got a call from the LYS- their handmaiden shipment had come in and did I want to swing on by? I got back into town late yesterday, and Matilda leaves....today. So. Not. Fair.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get the handmaiden? The Studio? I was waiting on some of that too... I am bailing on work early just to score a skein... or six!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home