Monday, June 18, 2007

And yes, I am incredibly dumb.

So I'm in this arm brace, and I'm going to be for a good long while. At this point, I cannot knit on straight sticks, but I can on dpns and circs.

So what did I do?

Why, I signed up for the Mystery Stole 3 knit along! Who WOULDN'T tackle their first hella major lace project which also conveniently involves learning to read charts and beading yarn as you knit it, while festively sporting an arm brace which makes me look like Darth Vadar's prom date?

Please, if you have some land to sell in Florida (or, better yet, gorgeous hand dyed sea silk or silk or cashmere yarn), I am your rube.

1 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

Use the force, Young Jedi. I will be right there with you, feeling your pain, and begging for help. Seriously, WHAT WERE WE THINKING?

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home