Friday, August 04, 2006

I skipped the 25% off Christmas in July sale at the Studio, under the logic of my PMS fueled rage meant subjecting myself to hordes of avid knitters all trying to get at the goddamn Noro and cashmere blends would not be especially wise if I wished to avoid getting to spend significant time in lockup in County.

So instead, I hit the web for good deals. Like 40% off Jade Sapphire Keja 100% pure Mongolian cashmere, in lilac. And 40% off Blue Sky bulky in fawn, and 100% alpaca sportweight in a variety of colors. For socks.

YES, ANA, DID YOU HEAR ME? I BOUGHT SOCK YARN.
Pure alpaca and cashmere for socks.
I apparently felt I needed to treat myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

Welcome to the Dark Side. Muahahahahaha.

Also, I envy your cashmere. I can only find the Jade Sapphire 6-ply here, which is lovely, but sucky yardage for the price.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Cynthia Sharpe said...

Angeltiger is sitting here and threatening me with undending, unremitting mocking if I take up spinning.

So I may go buy a cheap stockpot and take up dyeing instead.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home