Sunday, January 29, 2006

Wow did we

Up and die over the hols.

My completely non humorous knitting update.

Husband out of town for almost a week.
Cleaning and organizing ENTIRE STASH into project bags with copies of their intended patterns.
Cleaned, organized, sorted, labelled, bagged all needles last night.
Finally blocked my two rowan sweaters. Finished, seamed, blocked two sweaters for little man. Banging out husband's sweater now.
I have so fucking much yarn to wind, if someone has a house elf or enslaved pixie they could loan me, I'd be damn grateful.

I am doing the knitting olympics. God help me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matilda said...

You claim to be my friend. I have, for many years, believed you to be my friend.

And yet, never once did you tell me how horribly fucking tedious seaming a sweater is.

I'm in some kind of sisyphisian hell, weaving in endless intarsial ends. and at the end of that, I have one more freaking sleeve seam.

Cremate me and scatter my ashes over the Brown Sheep Factory.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home