Friday, December 02, 2005

Welcome, folks, to Knit-n-Jib, a collaborative blog between three hawt women who engage in knitting, jibbing, and lesbian subtext aplenty. I am your host, Mr. Rour---wait a minute. I'll let the other two laaaaadies introduce themselves.

I'm Chicagowench. I actually prefer RPGs to first person shooters, but I will happily sprawl on the couch knitting while mocking the jibtastic action of Autercakes and Prof BS Dinobaby (the latter being my spouse). I've been knitting since last November, and have a serious yarn whore problem. I've also got about 4 projects on needles right now. Because I suck.

I tend to have a love/hate relationship with Rowan patterns (but mad love for the yarns) and am Jo Sharp's bitch. Right now I'm working on a Jo Sharp sweater for my mom, 2 projects which will NOT BE DISCUSSED HERE, a sweater for my kid, and need to bang out a big bad baby blanket.

The three of us tend to be obscene, honest, sarcastic, and blunt. You have been warned. (Also, we all tend to clum majorly from time to time. Look for posts entitled 'Crafty Fucktard' for tales of our incredible stupidities)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home